• Private Garden ~ 37 ft Long • Resident parking in front of property • Low Maintenance • Cul-de-Sac Location • Double Glazing • Ideal First Time Buyer/Investment Buyer • Low Management Fees • Double Bedroom • Front garden and South West Facing back Garden • Walking distance from Basingstoke Canal
Nearest rail stations (Farnborough & Ash Vale main line stations)
Lovely and bright 1 bedroom ground floor maisonette, situated in a quiet cul de sac location. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, living/dining area, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with direct access onto 37 ft private south-west facing garden. Double glazing, gas Air Flow warm air heating, outside storage cupboard and parking for residents and visitors. Furthermore the property benefits from low maintenance and low management fees (the Management Company is resident controlled). Additionally Mytchett is positioned in close proximity to local rail (including Farnborough & Ash Vale Main Line Stations)/road and amenities. Viewings are advised to fully appreciate this maisonette.
• Front Aspect:Parking and outside storage cupboard.
• Entrance Hallway:Double glazed front door and door to lounge.
• Lounge/Diner15' 11'' (max) x 15' 8'' (max) (4.85m (max) x 4.77m max): Double glazed front aspect window, doors to bedroom, entrance hall, inner hallway and bedroom, along with further doorway to kitchen. Access to large under stairs storage cupboard and Air Flow heating system. Space for dining table.
• Kitchen 6' 8'' x 5' 3'' (2.03m x 1.60m):Range of wall and base units, sink with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob, space for fridge, space for washing machine, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
• Bedroom 110' 7'' x 9' 10'' (3.22m x 2.99m): Double glazed door and two double glazed windows providing direct access to garden, access to storage cupboard.
• Bathroom 6' 4'' x 5' 6'' (1.93m x 1.68m): Access to bathroom via inner hallway with access to airing cupboard, immersion heater, double glazed frosted rear aspect window, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment and screen, vinyl flooring and partly tiled walls.
• Rear Garden Approx: 16' 0'' x 37' 0'' (4.87m x 11.27m): South west facing, fully enclosed with fences, patio, lawn area, established plants and outside tap.
• Lease Information: 92 years lease remaining.
Low Maintenance Charges
Building Insurance is currently £205.
Council Tax Band 'B'. EPC Rating 'D'.
Note: It may consider selling with tenant in situ.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Rentals and Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Rentals and Sales for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.