No Onward Chain! Early viewing is essential in order to avoid missing out on this stunning semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to local amenities and travel links. The property offers ample living space as well as three well-proportioned bedrooms and would make a fantastic home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this beautifully presented semi-detached house situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac close to local amenities in Wallasey. The property has been lovingly maintained and improved by the current occupants and offers spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge and a stunning, open-plan kitchen/diner to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has well-maintained gardens to the front and rear.
This house would make a fantastic first time buy or family home and early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to side aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to First Floor Landing.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 7" Max x 13' 5" Max Into Bay ( 5.05m Max x 4.09m Max Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, two gas central heating radiators.
Kitchen / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 21' 10" Max x 16' 9" Max ( 6.65m Max x 5.11m Max )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, two gas central heating radiators, double glazed patio doors leading onto Rear Garden. The Kitchen/Diner offers superb family space and comprises wall and base storage units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven, electric hob with cooker-hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, plumbing for washing machine, large island with breakfast bar offering additional cupboard space, part-tiled walls, fully tiled floor and a cupboard housing the combi boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors leading to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspects, built-in storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.63m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, WC, vanity sink unit, bath with mixer taps and shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor to visible areas.
The Front Garden has fenced borders and paved areas surrounded by decorative gravel. Paved footpath leading to Entrance Door and access to the Rear Garden via a wooden gate to the side of the property.
The Rear Garden has a combination of walled and fenced borders and is predominantly paved with borders housing plants and shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.