William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home to the market. The property is in need of modernisation in parts and has potential to be further extended (STPP).
chain free! William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property is in need of modernisation in parts but is being sold with a tremendous amount of potential to be further extended, subject to necessary planning permission and consents. Conveniently located on a highly regarded turning in the ever popular semi-rural village of Nazeing, the property falls within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, road and transport links to include Nazeingbury Parade of shops, Nazeing School, Broxbourne Station, Brookfield Farm shopping centre, the A10 & M25. Call now for further information or to arrange an appointment to view this property.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Double glazed sliding door to front aspect, wall mounted light, secondary internal door to:-
Double glazed door and windows to front aspect, staircase to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Lounge 25' 8" x 11' 11" max (into bay) ( 7.82m x 3.63m max (into bay) )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with double glazed sliding doors to rear aspect, radiators, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed door to conservatory, comprehensive range of fitted wall and base units incorporating single oven, electric hob and cooker hood, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for under unit fridge/freezer, ample work preparation surfaces, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 15' 11" max ( 3.48m x 4.85m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed sliding door to rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted light, fan light.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 5" max ( 4.11m x 3.17m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, side paneled bath, low level wc, walk-in shower cubicle, vinyl flooring, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
To the front of the property, you have a landscaped garden with shared driveway leading tandem garage. Larger than average Landscaped Garden to rear with patio area leading to laid lawn with shrub borders, side access and hose tap.
Tandem Garage 30' 6" x 7' 10" ( 9.30m x 2.39m )
Up and over door, side access directly to garden, power and lighting (untested).
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.