This immaculately presented three bedroom traditional bay fronted detached house occupies a generously proportioned plot offering driveway parking and single garage. Offered for sale with no upward chain.
This immaculately presented detached traditional bay fronted house occupies a generously proportioned plot offering driveway parking, single garage and potential for further extension subject to all the necessary planning consents being obtained. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating, owned solar panels and double glazing and in brief comprises of entrance porch, open plan kitchen diner, lounge, conservatory, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms and first floor family bathroom, driveway, single garage and front and rear gardens. Book A viewing today !
Having double glazed front entrance door with frosted and stained glass insets, double glazed surround with frosted glass, additional double glazed entrance door with frosted and stained glass insets providing access to :
Open Plan Kitchen Diner 17' 2" x 13' 10" plus recess ( 5.23m x 4.22m plus recess )
Having recently installed matching floor mounted gloss range of units with rolled edge work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, space for large dining table, side and rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, rear elevation double glazed French doors providing access to conservatory with floor to ceiling double glazed side lights and door leading into lounge.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 9" ( 5.33m x 3.28m )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window with window seat and storage below, living flame gas fire with wooden surround and hearth (not currently connected ) and two radiators.
Conservatory 16' 7" max x 11' 1" ( 5.05m max x 3.38m )
Having side and rear elevation double glazed windows, side elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, underfloor heating, translucent roofing, lighting and door leading into :
Ground Floor Shower Room 6' 5" x 4' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.47m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising of low level wc with push button flush, large hand wash basin with mixer tap storage below and tiled splashback and separate shower cubicle with shower over tiled surround and glass doors, side elevation double glazed window with frosted glass, translucent roofing and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having side elevation double glazed window with frosted glass, loft access hatch and Oak doors leading into :
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into bay x 11' ( 4.29m into bay x 3.35m )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, three radiators.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.30m )
Having rear elevation double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' ( 2.31m x 1.83m )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window and radiator.
Family Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 11" max ( 2.29m x 1.80m max )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising of low level wc with push button flush, hand wash basin with mixer tap set in storage unit and tiled paneled bath with rain forest shower over and mixer tap with additional shower attachment and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler and two heated towel rails.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking. The driveway is flanked by a low maintenance area incorporating paved patio, graveled seating area, gated pathway to front entrance door, access to garage, outside lighting, gated access to the rear of the property and boundary walling and fencing.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates slate chippings to borders, variety of shrubbery, greenhouse, large outside shed/gym having light power and water connection, paved patio, outside lighting, outside store housing solar panel controls, access to garage and boundary fencing.
The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light and offers the potential for further extension subject to all the necessary planning consents being obtained.
Having double doors, wall mounted storage unit, storage over, rear elevation door providing access to rear garden, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.