** detached house ** three bedrooms ** entrance porch ** entrance hall ** lounge ** dining room ** kitchen ** lean-to ** bathroom ** separate WC ** garage & driveway ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre
** detached house ** three bedrooms ** entrance porch ** entrance hall ** lounge ** dining room ** kitchen ** lean-to ** bathroom ** separate WC ** garage & driveway ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre with easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the property on offer.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage and entrance porch.
Double glazed window to front elevation, tiled floor, main front door into:
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, carpet. Doors to:
Lounge 16' 6" max incl bow x 13' max ( 5.03m max incl bow x 3.96m max )
Double glazed bow window to front elevation, gas fire place, radiator, original feature coving. Open plan into:
Dining Room 13' 3" max x 13' max ( 4.04m max x 3.96m max )
Door to rear elevation, gas fire place, radiator, tv point, carpet, door leading into:
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 5" max ( 3.73m x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, work surface, cooker point, cooker hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, lino flooring.
Lean-To 13' 4" max x 6' 4" max ( 4.06m max x 1.93m max )
Window to rear elevation, wall lights, lino tiled flooring, door to boiler room with new combi boiler, door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level wc.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, original stained glass window to front elevation, doors to:
Bedroom 1 16' 4" max inc bow window x 13' 3" max ( 4.98m max inc bow window x 4.04m max )
Double glazed bow window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 13' max x 12' 9" max ( 3.96m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, lino flooring, tiling to principal areas.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, lino flooring, tiling to principal areas.
To the front of the property there is an area of lawn, gated side access, mature shrubs, driveway leading to garage.
The rear garden is fence panel enclosed, patio seating area, mature shrubs, area of lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.