Charming three bedroom cottage occupying a wonderful position in the heart of the village overlooking the river. The property offers very well laid out accommodation and would make an ideal country retreat.
Kelsale is a very picturesque village which is conveniently located for access to the A12 and the Suffolk Heritage coast.
The neighbouring market town of Saxmundham has both a Tesco and a Waitrose supermarket, excellent local shops with restaurants and galleries. There is a High School at Saxmundham and a railway station which provides connecting services to London, Cambridge and Norwich via Ipswich.
The seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold lie within convenient reach by car and other nearby attractions include the Snape Maltings concert hall - home to the Aldeburgh Festival, castles at Orford and Framlingham and golf courses at Aldeburgh, Thorpeness and Hinton.
There are woodland and estuary walks at Tunstall Forest and Iken Cliff and nature reserves at rspb Minsmere, North Warren and Havergate Island, to name just a few.
Side aspect double glazed door, radiator, carpet with parquet flooring underneath, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge 18' 8" Max x 11' Max ( 5.69m Max x 3.35m Max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, wall lights, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator, carpet with parquet flooring underneath, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 10' 9" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.97m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed doors opening into the conservatory. Understairs cupboard and carpet with parquet flooring underneath.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.21m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash back, work surfaces, vinyl floor, double oven, hob with cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Upvc construction with dual aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor, electric points, ceiling fan and light.
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.38m )
Front aspect double glazed window, hand wash basin with tiled splashback, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe with sliding doors, electric wall heater and carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.95m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, airing cupboard, hand wash basin with tiled splashback, radiator and carpet.
Front aspect double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, full tiled walls and floor, wash hand basin, low level flush wc, extractor fan, shaver point and heated towel rail.
To the side of the property is a shared driveway which provides access to the Cottage. To the front the garden mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs enclosed via a small brick wall. The rear garden is mainly shingle with raised flower beds enclosed via fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.