This stunning end Terrace House offers a stunning mix of original charm and character with high quality modern finishes. The property has lovely sized accommodation a particular highlight being the conservatory and kitchen areas. There is also a landscaped garden, off road parking and garage.
Double glazed front door, understairs cupboards, column radiator, dado rail, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 5" max into Bay x 11' 2" ( 4.39m max into Bay x 3.40m )
Sash window to front aspect, cast iron fire place, ornate cornice.
Dining Room 12' plus alcove x 11' 4" ( 3.66m plus alcove x 3.45m )
Sash window to side aspect, cast iron fire place, column radiator, exposed wood flooring.
Family Room/ Conservatory
Double glazed windows, French doors to garden, solid wood flooring, rain sensitive Velux windows, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 17' 3" ( 2.87m x 5.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, composite work surfaces with undermount sink and half bowl, Smeg cookerhood, space for range cooker, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, designer radiator, solid wood flooring, open plan to family room.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 6' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.91m )
Stable door to rear, Butler sink, stainless steel work surfaces, utility cupboard housing space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer on top.
WC, window to rear aspect.
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, loft access, dado rail.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 11' 3" ( 3.91m max x 3.43m )
Sash window to rear aspect, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 11' 3" ( 3.56m max x 3.43m )
Sash window to front aspect, radiator,
Bedroom Three 5' 3" x 8' 2" ( 1.60m x 2.49m )
Sash window to front aspect, radiator, exposed painted floorboards.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" max x 9' 4" ( 2.90m max x 2.84m )
Sash window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with waterfall tap, shower attachment and concealed valve shower, part tiled surrounds, Vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, heated towel rail.
The side and rear garden is all enclosed by fences and walls. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the side of the house round to the front garden. There are raised planted island beds and planted borders with an area by the side of it with a covered sand pit and a sunken trampoline. There is a lovely granite patio area with gated access to the parking area at the rear of the garden as well as access to the single garage. The driveway to the rear is owned by this property with five bar gate to access it, 1A Pilgrims wan has a vehicular access to access their drive and garage and number 47 has a pedestrian access to their rear garden.
Garage 19' 3" x 9' 8" ( 5.87m x 2.95m )
Power, light, up and over doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.