A well presented 4 bedroom detached house in the beautiful village of Bricket wood, situated within a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance to the local shops and transport links also very close to the motor way making it perfect for any commuters coming out of London.
Proud to welcome to the market is this well presented 4 bedroom detached house in the beautiful village of Bricket wood, situated within a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance to the local shops and transport links also very close to the motor way making it perfect for any commuters coming out of London. The property itself consists of a spacious lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen with built appliances, conservatory to the rear and a downstairs cloakroom. There is an integral door from the hallway which leads through into the garage making it very handy for storage. On the first floor are 4 well-proportioned bedrooms with a family bathroom. Externally to the rear aspect is a private garden with a patio laid to lawn and a gated side access. To the front aspect is a driveway capable of holding 1-2 cars. The property has further potential to extend in the loft and to the rear (STPP)
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed window and door to side, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and wooden flooring.
WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 19' 9" Max x 16' 2" Max ( 6.02m Max x 4.93m Max )
Double glazed window, electric fire place, TV power point, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 14' 7" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 4.45m Max x 2.69m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, one and a half bowl, work surfaces, double electric oven and gas hob, extractor hood, plumbing for dishwasher, self standing fridge/freezer, double glazed window to front, door to side, wall mounted radiator and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 6' 2" x 10' 9" ( 1.88m x 3.28m )
UPVC construction, lights, two wall mounted radiators, ceiling fan and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator and loft access with potential to convert.
Bedroom One 12' 11" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted built in wardrobe, TV power point, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 13' 4" ( 2.92m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, TV power point, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 9' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bath with over head shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to side and tiled flooring.
Grassed lawn, block paved patio, shed, security light and gated side entrance.
Garage 7' 7" x 15' 5" ( 2.31m x 4.70m )
Up and over doors, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.