guide price £475,000 - £500,000 - This beautiful four bedroom Grade II Listed property is situated in the popular village of Birch. The property offers a plethora of luxuries including dining room with high ceilings, plenty of off road parking and enclosed garden to the rear.
guide price: £475,000 - £500,000
Entrance Door To:
With glazed door to:
Sitting Room 13' 10" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.22m max x 4.06m max )
Feature chimney with electric wood burner, radiators, single glazed window to front, doors to Hallway and Bedroom, glazed door to Porch.
Bedroom One / Study 13' 9" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.19m max x 3.07m max )
Windows to front, radiator, feature chimney.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 2.97m max )
Windows to front and side, radiator, access to loft.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 11' 9" max ( 3.61m x 3.58m max )
Window to side, radiator, feature chimney.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" max x 10' max ( 3.58m max x 3.05m max )
Windows to side and rear garden, feature chimney, radiator.
Dining Room 17' 9" max x 10' 4" max ( 5.41m max x 3.15m max )
Feature bay windows to rear, roof window, radiators.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.76m max x 3.12m max )
Window to side, wall and base level units, work surfaces with inset double butler sink, space for Range cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wooden flooring, door to:
With fully glazed door to Lean-To/Garden Room and door to:
White Heritage suite comprising bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit, walk-in shower and bidet, radiator, door to:
Window to side, door to side, original feature bakers oven, built-in cupboard for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall and base level units with butler sink.
With doors to Utility Room and Cloakroom/W.C. And garden.
There is off road parking to the side of the property for several cars. There is a lawned area of garden to the front and side with entrance gate and railings. Steps up to raised lawned side garden with mature borders and rockery.
There is a generous rear garden which comprises large patio area with steps up to lawned sections with mature borders, all enclosed by fencing. Access to Store Room. Further steps up to raised garden with fruit trees. Two sheds to remain.
Proceed away from Colchester along Maldon Road/B1022, continue to follow B1022, turn left onto Orpen's Hill, continue onto School Hill.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.