Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Sudbrooke is this spacious and well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from fully owned solar panels, off-road parking, garage, well maintained gardens, versatile accommodation throughout and a variety of local amenities.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Sudbrooke is this spacious and well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from fully owned solar panels, off-road parking, garage, well maintained gardens, versatile accommodation throughout and a variety of local amenities. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Inner Hall, Kitchen, Living Room, Office/Study, Dining Room, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Cloakroom. Early and internal viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
With front entrance door, tiled flooring and door into:-
With door from the porch, tiled flooring, alarm system, door to the garage and door into:-
Having tiled flooring, cupboard housing the invertor and 4 year old combi boiler and doors through to the further accommodation.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps and water softener and space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and a cooker with hood over; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, window to the side aspect and French doors to the rear aspect out to the garden.
Living Room 22' 9" x 19' 5" ( 6.93m x 5.92m )
A spacious, light and airy l-shaped reception room having patio doors to the conservatory, two wall mounted panel radiators, feature gas fire with decorative surround, back and hearth and access through to further accommodation.
Office / Study 19' 4" x 7' 3" ( 5.89m x 2.21m )
Having windows to the rear and side aspects, gas fire and fitted cupboards.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Having French doors to the rear leading out to the garden and access through to the office/study.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
Being of uPVC construction with roller blinds, solid roof, tiled flooring, windows to the rear and both side aspects, radiator and French doors to the rear leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 9' 6" ( 5.21m x 2.90m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point, built-in wardrobes and a shower cubicle with extractor.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.92m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point, built-in wardrobes and a cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
Having built-in wardrobes, wall mounted panel radiator and stairs to the loft space.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with a window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and a window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with mature tree, outside lights and a driveway providing off-road parking leading to the garage. The rear garden is low maintenance being predominantly laid to patio with outside tap, lawned area with mature tree and raised planted borders and two garden sheds; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
With electric roller door, power, lighting, lined and insulated walls and a door into the entrance hall.
The property benefits from fully owned solar panels.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.