** three double bedrooms *** two reception rooms *** Detached Family home in coleshill briefly comprising Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Guest WC, Integral Garage with Utility, En-Suite Shower Room to Master, House Bathroom, Multi Off Road Parking, Rear Garden.
An exceptionally well presented detached family home in the highly sought village location of Coleshill, the property in brief comprises of Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen with Second Kitchen area, Guest WC, Integral Garage with Utility Area whilst on the first floor the property benefits from three Double Bedrooms with the master having En-Suite Shower Room and a House Bathroom. Outside the property has Multiple Off Road Parking to Front and a rear Garden.
WC, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
Lounge 16' x 10' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.15m )
Double glazed bow window to front elevation, electric fireplace, a central heating radiator, coving and a ceiling light point.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front elevations, a central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Kitchen 16' x 8' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a Belfast sink and drainer, tiling to splash back areas, electric oven, five ring gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and integrated dishwasher, central heating boiler, a central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, two double glazed windows to rear elevation and a double glazed door to the garden.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.26m )
UPVC construction and flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point and coving.
Bedroom Two 13' x 13' 9" max to bay ( 3.96m x 4.19m max to bay )
Double glazed bay window to font elevation, two built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point and coving.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator ceiling light point and coving.
Bathroom 9' 2" x 5' ( 2.79m x 1.52m )
Two obscure double glazed windows to front elevation, chrome towel radiator, bath, storage cupboard, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, ceiling spot lights, tiling to walls and vinyl flooring.
Patio, lawned area, raised borders and gated side access.
Garage 16' 7" x 7' 10" ( 5.05m x 2.39m )
Power, light, up and over door, plumbing and a single glazed window to side elevation.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.