**open day Sat 22nd Feb 10-11AM**
This well presented traditional bay front two bedroom semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location and has the added benefit of a gated driveway. Offered for sale with no upward chain. Book A viewing today !
**open day Sat 22nd Feb 10-11AM**
This well presented traditional bay fronted semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location and has the added benefit of a gated driveway. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and gated driveway. Book A viewing today !
Having side elevation double glazed door with frosted glass inset, side elevation double glazed window with frosted glass, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, wall mounted alarm controls, radiator and doors leading into :
Lounge 12' 9" into bay x 12' 1" into recess ( 3.89m into bay x 3.68m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, living flame gas fire with decorative tiled background tiled hearth and wooden surround, two wall lights and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 10" x 12' 8" max ( 3.91m x 3.86m max )
Having recently installed matching range of white gloss floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces over and subway tiled splashbacks incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, understairs storage cupboard, space for breakfast table, recessed spot lighting, side elevation double glazed window with subway tiled sill, laminate flooring, radiator and rear elevation double glazed French doors providing access to :
Conservatory 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
Having side and rear elevation double glazed windows, side elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, translucent roofing, space for dining table and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access hatch and doors leading into :
Bedroom 1 12' 11" into bay x 12' into recess ( 3.94m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 7' 2" plus recess ( 3.02m x 2.18m plus recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 5' 2" ( 1.65m x 1.57m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising of low level wc with push button flush, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap and paneled bath with shower over mixer tap tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and tiled sill, recessed spotlighting and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gated driveway providing ample off street parking, driveway incorporates access to front entrance door, low maintenance area, outside lighting, gated access to the rear of the property and boundary walling.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates decked seating area, paved patio, garden shed, outside tap and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight and offers the potential for further extension subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.