Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this deceptively spacious and well presented terraced house with two double bedrooms and attic room. Book A viewing today!
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this deceptively spacious and well presented terraced house with two double bedrooms and attic room. The generously proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, inner hallway, dining room, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, attic room, enclosed rear garden and outside gym. Book A viewing today!
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Having front elevation double glazed door with frosted glass insets and double glazed window with frosted glass over, front elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling rose, fan and light system, radiator and door leading into:
Having laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor and door leading into:
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.23m )
With laminate flooring, space for large dining table, rear elevation double glazed window, door leading to cellar, radiator, coving and door leading into:
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.30m x 1.91m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation double glazed door with frosted glass providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to second floor, laminate flooring and doors leading into:
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, range of fitted wardrobes, additional storage cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.31m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.33m x 1.88m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising of low level wc with push button flush, hand wash basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment folding screen and waterproof surround, laminate flooring, rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and chrome heated towel rail.
Attic Room 14' 7" max x 10' 5" ( 4.45m max x 3.17m )
Having front and rear elevation double glazed skylights, two wall lights and under eaves storage.
To the front of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance area incorporating gated pathway to front entrance door and boundary walling and railings.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which incorporates paved patio, garden shed, outside lighting, utility house, large outbuilding which is currently used as a gym with power and boundary fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.