****two bedroom semi detached****situated close to local amenities****off road parking for two cars****downstairs cloakroom**** Comprising entrance hallway with utility cupboard, downstairs cloakroom, open plan living space with lounge and kitchen area, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
A lovely two bedroom semi detached property situated on a new development and close to local amenities. Comprising entrance hallway with utility cupboard, downstairs cloakroom, open plan living space with lounge and kitchen area, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking for two cars and a pretty rear garden.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed obscure window to front, ceiling light, wood effect flooring, door to downstairs cloakroom and door to utility cupboard housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Open Plan Living Space 18' 1" max x 13' 1" max ( 5.51m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed French doors and windows to garden, ceiling light, spot lights, stairs to first floor landing, range of wall, drawer and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Ceiling light, access to loft, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 1" front of wardrobes x 8' max ( 3.38m front of wardrobes x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" excluding recess x 7' 6" max ( 2.87m excluding recess x 2.29m max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, astro turf, patio, timber shed and gate to rear leading to parking.
Two parking spaces (number 26) to the rear of the property.
There is an annual service charge of £60.08 for the communal areas. This is paid in two 6 monthly installments of £30.04.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.