We are pleased to present this individual detached home which is positioned on a large plot. The property benefits from a south facing rear garden, double garaging with the potential for a home office or studio inside. With parking for multiple vehicles and gated access on both sides of the property
Enter via PVCu double glazed door with frosted glass inset, leaded PVCu double glazed obscured window to front elevation, dog leg staircase rising to the first floor, ceramic tiled floor, telephone point, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast and;
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of low level WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin inset, PVCu double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
6.73m x 3.60m (22'1" x 11'8") PVCu double glazed leaded box bay window to front elevation, further PVCu double glazed leaded window to side, sliding PVCu double glazed patio doors leading on the garden, coving to ceiling, dado rail, two panelled radiators, brick built feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel surround with provision for open fire, telephone and TV points, double doors leading into dining room.
3.48m x 2.86m (11'5" x 9'5") PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, dado rail, ceramic tiled flooring, panelled radiator.
3.81m x 3.62m (12'6" x 11'8") Recently refitted with a range of cream shaker wall and base units with oak effect laminate work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with chrome tap over, tiled splashbacks, built in Bosch dishwasher, Hotpoint electric hob with Hotpoint electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring, half glazed PVCu double glazed door to side elevation, double panelled radiator, door into;
3.59m x 2.10m (11'8" x 6'9") Fitted with a range of wall and base units with wood effect laminate work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, continuation of ceramic tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for tall fridge/freezer, single panelled radiator, PVCu double glazed window to side elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap over, electric consumer unit.
First Floor Landing
Spacious galleried landing area with leaded PVUc double glazed window to front elevation, loft access, coving to ceiling, radiator, large cupboard/wardrobe, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
3.81m x 3.62m (12'6" x 11'9") PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator, TV point, door to;
Refitted with a three piece suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with glass bi-folding doors, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, obscured PVCu double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, tiling to half height to the walls, chrome spot lights to ceiling.
3.63m x 3.54m (max) (11'9" x 11'6" (max))PVCu double glazed leaded box bay window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.56m x 3.23m (11'8" x 10'7")PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator.
2.62m x 1.98m (8'6" x 6'5") PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator, built in storage cupboard/wardrobe.
Refitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap/shower attachment, tiled to splashbacks and half height to walls, coving to ceiling, chrome spot lights to ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, obscured PVCu leaded double glazed window to front elevation.
The front of the property is enclosed by brick walling and fencing, generous block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to double garage. Shrub and flower borders, trees, side access to rear garden on both sides.
Twin up and over doors, power and light connected, PVCu double glazed personnel door to rear, PVCu double glazed window to rear, boiler, part of the garage has been partitioned to provide separate area with power and light, PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation.
The rear garden is enclosed with timber fencing, patio area, decking area, lawn area with stepping stones leading to gravel area, mature trees, side access to front, personnel door to garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.