Briefly comprising of, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and recently upgraded family bathroom. Generous sized enclosed rear garden. Conveniently situated close to local amenities, Barry Dock Train Station, easy access to link roads, and bus routes.
Beautifully presented throughout with modern fittings and traditional features. Must view to fully appreciate size and condition! This 3 bedroom traditional terrace house, located in the town centre, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Briefly comprising of, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and recently upgraded family bathroom. Generous sized enclosed rear garden. Conveniently situated close to local amenities, Barry Dock Train Station, easy access to link roads, and bus routes. Please call to arrange your viewing!
UPVC door with part double glazed opaque panel, coving, wall mounted meters, fitted carpet, stairs to first floor, opening to Dining Room, door into Living Room;-
Living Room 13' 7" into bay window x 12' into alcove ( 4.14m into bay window x 3.66m into alcove )
Coving, Multifuel Burner inset to fire place, tiled hearth, wooden beam mantel, exposed brick surround, chimney breast and alcoves, double glazed Bay window to front aspect, T.V. Point, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, skimmed walls and ceilings.
Dining Room 15' 9" into alcoves x 10' 4" ( 4.80m into alcoves x 3.15m )
Opening from Hallway. Coving, decorative ceiling rose, electric feature burner, wooden beam mantel, chimney breast and alcoves, power points, radiator, continuation of fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear aspect, opening to Kitchen;-
Kitchen 12' 7" into alcove x 10' 5" ( 3.84m into alcove x 3.17m )
Modern fitted Kitchen with matching wall and base units with high gloss complimentary work tops, fitted breakfast bar, inset gas hob and oven with vent, fitted to chimney breast and alcoves, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, power points, radiator, inset spot lights, double glazed window to side aspect, door into Utility Room;-
Utility Room 11' 2" x 5' 2" ( 3.40m x 1.57m )
Space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, continuation of tiled flooring, power points, radiator, wall mounted boiler, tiled walls, double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, UPVC door to rear garden. Door into Cloakroom;-
W.C., wash hand basin, tiled walls, continuation of tiled flooring, double glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
Traditional split level landing, fitted carpet to stairs and landing, power points, loft hatch access, plenty of floor space for storage. Doors into all Bedrooms and Family Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 15' 10" into alcove x 10' 4" ( 4.83m into alcove x 3.15m )
Coving, chimney breast and alcoves, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, skimmed walls and ceiling, two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 11" into alcove ( 3.17m x 3.02m into alcove )
Coving, chimney breast and alcoves, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, skimmed walls and ceilings, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, skimmed walls and ceilings, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Recently upgraded with modern fittings. Bath with waterfall tap and rinse head attachment, walk in shower with full-length glass splash back screen, dual head with rainfall and rinse heads, inset W.C. And wash hand basin, with fitted base storage units, chrome towel radiator, mirrored wall-mounted vanity cabinet, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, coving, skimmed walls and ceiling, double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
To the front, low level brick wall and wrought iron gate, terrocotta tiled pathway to entrance.
To the rear, generous sized rear garden with patio areas, outside tap, brick storage building, wall mounted orning, enclosed with stone and brick walls, gate to rear lane.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.