Evolve estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented and thoughtfully updated 3/4 bedroom detached family home which is tucked away on a private road.
With a detached double garage, downstairs cloakroom, generous kitchen/dining room and substantial driveway this home is a must view.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect flooring, window to the side, coving and carpeted stairs rising to the first floor.
The first reception room you come to could also be used as a bedroom/study and has a box bay window to the front, coving, window to the side and is carpeted.
The second reception room is currently being used as the lounge and is fitted with 4 usb sockets, a box bay window to the front, window to the side, coving and is carpeted.
The main focal point of this property is the stunning kitchen/dining room which is flooded with natural light thanks to the abundance of windows offering a triple aspect.
The kitchen/dining room comprises of wood effect flooring, matching wall and base units, island unit, roll top work surfaces, downlighters, wine rack, multiple double socket points, wall mounted gas fire, stainless steel splash back, double doors exiting out to the garden, four windows to the side, window to the rear, door to rear hall and several built in appliances. The built in appliances consist of fridge/freezer, dish washer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, double high level oven and a five ring gas hob.
The rear hall has a door and window to the rear and a downstairs cloakroom which houses a sink, WC, wood effect flooring and a window to the rear.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has wooden banisters, ceiling rose and a loft hatch which is part boarded.
The carpeted master bedroom has two windows to the front aspect, four usb sockets and a built in double wardrobe which hides an access hatch to an eaves storage space.
The second carpeted bedroom has two windows to the rear, built in double wardrobe and again has a hidden access hatch to further eaves storage.
Bedroom three is carpeted and has a window to the side.
The beautiful family bathroom is fitted with a corner shower cubicle including power shower, bath with mixer taps, towel rail, under floor heating, downlighters, vanity wash hand basin, window to the side, WC and is fully tiled.
The property boasts a beautiful wrap around garden with the main area being laid to patio, slate shingle, Scottish pebbles, pedestrian door to the garage, side access gates, door to a storage area, mature shrubs and trees, outside tap, outside light, four outside electrical sockets and is fully enclosed.
To the front of the property is a driveway, lawned area, gravel area and mature shrubs and trees.
The detached double garage has two up and over doors to the front, window to the side and is also fitted with light and power.
The private road is shared responsibility between the property and the school.
Current vendors have lived in the property for over 25 years.
The property also owns a strip of land which goes down to the substation.
Please Read - covid-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
Agents note:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
Disclaimer:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.