*Guide Price £155,000-£165,000* Situated close to all amenities is this well-proportioned and presented four bedroom mid terrace property arranged over three floors with a good sized kitchen diner, modern family bathroom and low maintenance rear garden.
*Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000* Don't judge a book by its cover comes to mind! Seems like your standard terrace from the outside but the property boasts well-proportioned accommodation throughout including a good sized lounge, well set out kitchen diner perfect for family living or entertaining, four double bedrooms set over two floors, 10ft modern family bathroom, useful cellar space with lighting, power points and radiator and to finish it off a low maintenance gardens to the rear. Being situated close to Batley town centre, with all the amenities it has to offer, local schooling, Batley train and bus stations and for those wishing to travel further afield the M1 & M62 motorway connections are a short drive away. If size is matters… then don't miss this wonderful home… view today. You have been warned!
Part double glazed Upvc door to front, dado rail, cornicing to ceiling and ceiling rose. Doors to ground floor accommodation. Stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 6" max ( 4.29m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed Upvc glazed window to front, gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points, Picture rail, cornicing to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen Diner 15' x 14' 1" ( 4.57m x 4.29m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, splashback tiling and over unit lighting. Stainless sink drainer with mixer tap, smeg gas hob and smeg double electric oven with wall mounted cookerhood above. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling. Gas central heating radiator, original fitted storage units to one wall. Timber door to garden and double glazed Upvc window to rear.
Steps down to cellar space.
Cellar Space 14' 4" x 8' ( 4.37m x 2.44m )
Double glazed Upvc window to front, gas central heating radiator, power and light. Laminate flooring, houses both the gas and electric meters.
First Floor Landing
Dado rail, doors to first floor accommodation and stairs to second floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 14' 1" ( 4.50m x 4.29m )
Two double glazed Upvc windows to front, two gas central heating radiator. Decorative fireplace with wood surround, marble inlay and hearth. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' max ( 3.20m x 2.44m max )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Cupboard housing the boiler.
Family Bathroom 10' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.23m x 1.93m )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear, tiled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Modern grey wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to second floor accommodation.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.47m x 4.17m )
Double glazed Velux sky light window to rear, built in wardrobes to one wall and gas central heating radiator. Restricted head height in part.
Bedroom Four 14' 8" x 13' 6" ( 4.47m x 4.11m )
Double glazed Velux sky light window to front with views over to Emley Moor, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes to one wall. Restricted head heights in part.
To the front of the property is a small raised pebble garden and the rear is paved with a rear access gate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.