A well planned and presented, four bedroom semi-detached house situated within the desirable 'Overton' area of Frodsham. The property offers versatile accommodation with multiple reception rooms and four bedrooms one of which is located on the ground floor and serviced by an ensuite. Viewing advised
Only a few minutes' drive from Frodsham town centre, residents have easy access to its many independent shops, eateries and public houses, not to mention the town's library, leisure facilities, health centre and historic Castle Park. Brackenway is within the catchment area for a number of popular primary schools and Helsby High School.
Junction 12 of the M56 is around 2 miles away, which provides favourable transport links to Chester and Manchester. The recently opened 'Mersey Gateway Bridge' is approximately 9 miles away. Frodsham train station is also a popular option with those who commute as it has active lines to Chester, Manchester and Runcorn of which you can travel to Liverpool and direct to London.
Double glazed entrance door to the side elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, stairs leading to the First Floor, wood floor.
Lounge 11' 10" x 20' 4" ( 3.61m x 6.20m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, French patio doors to the rear elevation, multi fuel burner, radiator, wood floor.
Dining Room 18' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.64m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed door to the side elevation, radiator, built in storage cupboard part open to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 13' x 7' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.18m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for oven with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer, tiled splash backs and floor, walk in storage area with washer/dryer.
Bedroom/study 19' 10" x 8' ( 6.05m x 2.44m )
Two double glazed windows to the side elevation, radiator, lino flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 11' 6" ( 2.24m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
En Suite Toilet
Low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, tiled walls, laminate floor.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, access to the Loft.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 9' 2" into recess ( 2.74m x 2.79m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in storage over bulkhead, radiator, laminate floor.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity unit with inset wash basin and mixer tap, low level w.c., heated towel rail, tiled walls, spot lights to the ceiling.
Lawned area with parking for one car.
Patio seating with steps up to additional seating area, shed, sandstone borders with well established shrubs, fenced to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.