Attention Investors! This 3 Bedroomed property located close to the Town Centre would ideally suite a buy to let Investor looking to create or expand their Portfolio.
Attention Investors! This 3 Bedroomed property located close to the Town Centre would ideally suite a buy-to-let Investor looking to create or expand their Portfolio. Benefitting from gas central heating and partial double glazing, this home requires a little tlc, but could offer a high rental yield. The current owner has told us that there would be an option to purchase it furnished ready for the next buyer. No onward chain.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door with UPVC double glazed window above the door, carpeted flooring, Staircase leading to First Floor Landing, door leading to:-
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 9" (maximum into alcoves) ( 4.42m x 3.58m (maximum into alcoves) )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator to rear, electric fireplace with wooden style mantle and marble effect insert and hearth, carpeted flooring, TV points, radiator to rear, door leading to:-
Kitchen / Diner 19' 11" x 9' 8" (reducing to 6ft 4in) ( 6.07m x 2.95m (reducing to 6ft 4in) )
Fully fitted Kitchen with a range of wooden wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap of contrasting colour, free standing electric oven with 4 ring electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble dryer, understairs storage cupboard, radiator to front, tile effect lino flooring, single glazed wooden windows to side and rear, door to side leading to Yard, door leading to Rear Lobby, door leading to:-
Comprising:- bath with mixer tap with over bath shower, separate shower cubicle which is tiled, tile effect lino flooring, UPVC double glazed windows to rear, wash hand basin.
Radiator to side, door leading to:-
Tile effect lino flooring, single glazed opaque window to side.
First Floor Landing
Grey carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 11' 10" (maximum) ( 4.19m x 3.61m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to front, Loft access, grey carpet, radiator to side, doorway leading to a little storage cupboard which has a UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Single glazed wooden windows to rear, carpeted flooring, radiator to rear, wall mounted Baxi boiler.
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.01m )
Single glazed window to rear, carpeted flooring, radiator to rear, telephone points.
On street parking to front, paved shared walkway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.