Looking for a property which is immaculate through-out? ** Three bedroom detached** Entrance hall ** Cloakroom ** Lounge with log burner ** Extended re-fitted kitchen ** Dining room ** Conservatory ** Three generous size bedrooms ** Block paved driveway providing off street parking ** Garage
Looking for a property which is immaculate through-out? ** Three bedroom detached** Entrance hall ** Cloakroom ** Lounge with log burner ** Extended re-fitted kitchen ** Dining room ** Conservatory ** Three generous size bedrooms ** Family bathroom ** Block paved driveway providing off street parking ** Garage ** Enclosed rear garden ** No chain ahead ** Located in a sought after area within Bitterne** This is a must see home, so therefore an internal inspection is essential!
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage and main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to front elevation, doors to:
Double glazed window to side elevation, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, wall mounted cabinet, tiled surround.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.06m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, two radiators, inset log burner, carpet.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
Opening into conservatory, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 7' 3" ( 4.55m x 2.21m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer and work surface over, electric oven, integrated washing machine and dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, space for dishwasher, under cupboard lighting, central heating boiler, radiator.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.69m )
Brick, UPVC and glazed construction, french and single door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space, boarded with lights, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes with lighting, two radiators, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, wooden floor.
Double glazed window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver point, tiling to principal areas.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to the side of the property giving access to garage, steps to front door, side pedestrian access to:
The rear garden provides, patio area, area of lawn, shrub and flower borders, shed with power and light.
Garage 15' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.84m )
Up and over doors, power and light, separate fuse box.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.