Spacious detached bungalow, gardens to three sides, gas central heating, double glazing. Three reception rooms, kitchen with integral appliances. Two double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom. Refitted family shower room. Garage, additional parking. Viewing is an absolute must.
Occupying a slightly elevated position and with beautifully maintained and stocked gardens, this is a particularly spacious and well planned detached bungalow in a favoured location. The bungalow benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, and has an accommodation that includes a porch entrance, hall, and lounge and separate dining room. There is a kitchen with integral appliances and a breakfast room. Utility room. Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom. Refitted family bathroom/shower. Garage and ample off road parking. Viewing is absolutely essential.
Built Out Porch
A double glazed door and double glazed windows, tiled floor, wall light point, inner glass door and side windows to:-
Oak strip floor, double radiator, meter cupboard. Access to useful part boarded loft via loft ladders.
Front Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.30m )
Oak strip floor, double glazed window, double radiator, marble effect fireplace with living flame gas fire.
Rear Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
Oak strip floor, double glazed window and double radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Units with pine effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising a single drainer, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards. Bosch dishwasher, further range of base cupboards and drawers and cda integral gas hob. Integral Stoves double oven Tall larder cupboard and double and single wall cupboards. Complementary tiled surrounds, double radiator, ceiling spotlights. Room divider unit of based cupboards. Access to:-
Breakfast Room 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Double radiator, two double glazed doors and double glazed windows. Ceiling light/fan fitting, vinyl floor covering.
Utility Room 11' x 3' 6" ( 3.35m x 1.07m )
Part glazed door to garden, two windows. Vinyl floor covering, ceiling light. Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
Front Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window, double radiator.
White suite comprising a corner spa bath with shower and screen. Washbasin with under cupboards. Low level WC. Ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail. Extensive marble effect wall tiling, Linen cupboards.
Front Bedroom Two 16' x 11' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.61m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, double radiator, bed wall light point.
White suite with tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, Pedestal washbasin, heated towel rail, ceiling spot lights, tiled walls.
White low level WC, vinyl floor covering, and timber panelling to dado height. White wall tiling above.
There are beautifully maintained and stocked gardens to three sides, these include lawns, mature shrubs and flowers, soft fruit section, pergola, greenhouse, timber fencing and boundary walls. Paved area.
Up and over entrance door and side windows. Additional parking to the front of the bungalow.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.