Fantastic Three Bedroom Character Townhouse, no chain, Open plan living to Ground-floor, Walking Distance to Amenities and Attractions of Llangollen Town Centre, Holiday Rental Potential, Well Presented Throughout.
A very well presented and spacious 3 bedroom town house within walking distance of the picturesque riverside town of Llangollen. The property enjoys many character features including high ceilings, attractive fireplaces and a tiled flooring to the entrance hall. The accommodation briefly comprises an open fronted porch, oak floor to the dining room and lounge, both rooms having open fireplaces. Open aspect fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances and access to the rear enclosed paved yard. Two bedrooms and bathroom to first floor, followed by large third bedroom to second floor boasting pleasant views to front.
Location - Llangollen provides a sought after and convenient residential location renowned for its picturesque setting on the River Dee and for its Annual International Musical Eisteddfod. The town offers an excellent range of day to day shopping facilities together with both primary and secondary schools, social amenities, etc, whilst good road links provide easy daily commuting to major commercial and industrial centres throughout the area.
Tiled floor, dado rail, coving to ceiling, radiator and Oak floor.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Featuring an open fireplace with cast iron inset and timber surround, tiled hearth, dado rail, uPVC double glazed window to front with radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.86m )
Spindled staircase to the first floor with useful store cupboard below, open fire with cast iron insert, timber surround and tiled hearth, uPVC double glazed window to rear with radiator, raised meter cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
Fitted range of base and wall cupboards with 5 drawer unit, integrated fridge and separate freezer, work surface area with 4 ring electric hob with oven/grill below and pull out extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor, coving to ceiling, uPVC double glazed window and uPVC part glazed stable door opening to the rear yard.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window enjoying a pleasant tree lined view, radiator, period cast iron fireplace, telephone point, TV aerial cable.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 12' 8" ( 2.51m x 3.86m )
Featuring a cast iron fireplace, radiator, uPVC double glazed window,
White suite of bath with side panel, mains shower above and splash screen, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set within a vanity unit with adjoining WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
A Staircase leads to:
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 25' 4" ( 4.17m x 7.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to front with views of Castell Dinas Bran. Exposed beams to ceiling and radiator.
Rear enclosed stone paved yard with useful utility/store having plumbing for washing machine and work surface. Gated rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.