Brynteg Holiday Homes, our 5-star holiday park in the foothills of Snowdonia. A nature lover’s paradise, this pet-friendly park has a 12-month holiday season, allowing you to enjoy the on-park lake, woodland walks and abundance of wildlife all year-round. At Brynteg you can enjoy superb facilities, including a health and leisure club with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and state-of-the-art gym, as well as a spa offering relaxing treatments. If sports and activities are on your to-do list, the park’s leisure facilities also include tennis courts, a golf course, football pitch, water-sports facilities and an adventure activity programme, keeping your whole family entertained.
12-month holiday season Brynteg has to offer
5* Sublet scheme.
Free offsite water sport activates
Free Spa facilities
Free football golf
Free indoor activities
Free private owners only events
10% Discount off the Bar/Restaurants
Free Golf at a luxury Golf course nearby
Free Spa at a luxury hotel nearby
Plus so much more............
Brynteg is perfectly situated in the world famous Snowdonia national park, just voted the most beautiful park in Europe by Holidu. With views and walks that are unrivalled in Wales. Are your family beach lovers? No problem some of the country's top beaches are located nearby. With Bryntegs facilities you can unwind and relax in the pool and spa or have a meal at our lake side boathouse restaurant with views of Elidir Fawr of the 14 mountains in Snowdonia that are 3000 ft. Or more. If you are feeling like exploring there are lots of attractions nearby, they include.
* Zip world (Velocity launch is the fastest zip line in the world and the longest in Europe, 15 minutes from the park).
* Caernarfon Castle (arguably the most important castle in the UK a world heritage site place of prince Charles investiture 1969 5 minutes from Brynteg).
* Greenwood park(a great day out for the family voted the best family attraction in North Wales 10 minutes from Brynteg).
* Piggery Pottery ( a treat for any budding artist to visit only 2 minutes from Brynteg.
* Conwy Castle and harbour (a fantastic place to visit walk on the medieval walls with some fantastic places to wine and dine 30 minutes from Brynteg).
* Llanberis ( a centre for outdoor activities including Walking, Mountaineering, climbing and water sports as well as being the most popular route for climbing Snowdon 5 minutes from Brynteg.
*Anglesey ( has it all beaches, history, nature and places to eat the bridge is 10 minutes from Brynteg to get to Anglesey.
Property Style - Carnaby cascade 2015 2 bed model
Step inside any Cascade or Cascade Aspect, and you’ll immediately understand why it’s become our most popular range.
A true Carnaby classic, the Cascade is dependable, practical and attractive. Quality craftsmanship, ergonomic and stylish design and home-from-home comforts combine to create a warm, welcoming and versatile holiday home that’s anything but ordinary.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by easyProperty.com. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact easyProperty.com for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.