William H Brown are delighted to present this three bedroom semi-detached family home located in hornchurch. Maintained and presented to a very high standard, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Call the sales team today!
Located in a quiet road in Hornchurch, is this spectacularly presented semi-detached family home that presents three fantastic sized bedrooms, off street parking and is within a short distance to local amenities and schools.
Internally, the home benefits from having an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, a three piece bathroom suite downstairs, a walk in shower room upstairs and the possibility of creating a loft conversion (STPP). In addition to the sheer impressive size, there is also an imposing detached summer house in the rear garden that can be utilised in a variety of ways.
The current vendors are very sad to have to leave this beautiful family home but having now found a property a bit closer to their family they feel it's the right time to move.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stone flooring.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stone flooring.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 5' ( 2.54m x 1.52m )
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath, heated towel rail, tiling.
Lounge 11' x 15' 8" ( 3.35m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, patio doors.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 12' ( 3.40m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, stone flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall/base units with work surfaces over, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiling, stone flooring.
Bedroom One 12' x 15' max ( 3.66m x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.87m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Shower Room 4' 3" x 8' 7" ( 1.30m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, shower, shaver point, radiator, fully tiled.
Block paved providing off street parking.
Patio area, laid to lawn, shrub/flower borders, panelled fencing.
Summer House 14' 5" x 16' 1" ( 4.39m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.