** Guide Price £100,000-£105,000** A well-proportioned and presented two bedroom end terrace property situated in Hanging Heaton with a 16ft lounge, 21ft kitchen diner, 18ft master bedroom, first floor bathroom, small outdoor space for relaxing and close to all amenities. View today!
** Guide Price £100,000-£105,000** Situated in Hanging Heaton, Batley and formerly one big house which has now been split into four separate dwellings is this deceptively well-proportioned and presented two bedroom end terrace property benefiting from a 16ft lounge, 21 kitchen diner, 18ft master bedroom, one further bedroom currently being used as a dressing room by the current owners, first floor bathroom and a block paved yard area to the side ideal as a sitting area or off street parking. Being tucked away from the main roads but perfectly situated for access to both Batley and Dewsbury town centres as well as Batley train station, and the M1/M62 motorway networks are nearby, William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view this lovely little gem without delay to avoid disappointment!
Tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 4" x 15' 3" ( 4.98m x 4.65m )
Two double glazed windows to side, two gas central heating radiators, telephone and TV points. Cornicing to ceiling, ceiling rose and wall lights. Fire place with decorative surround, inlay and hearth and coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 2" x 10' ( 6.45m x 3.05m )
Fitted wall and base units with under unit lighting, complimentary work surfaces, porcelain sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Wall mounted gas fire with a back boiler, two gas central heating radiators and TV point. Part tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, two freezers, fridge and washing machine. Double glazed windows to front and side. Spiral staircase to first floor landing.
Doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 18' 2" max x 10' 1" max ( 5.54m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to front, gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points. Fitted wardrobes along two walls, bedside tables and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 7' 6" max to wardrobes ( 3.12m max x 2.29m max to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes along one wall. Further wardrobes housing immersion heater.
Three piece suite comprising of: Wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to side.
To the side of the property is block paved yard, ideal for sitting or off street parking. The front is a small garden stocked with shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.