This well-presented four bedroom home is situated in the sought after location of Bursledon. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, en-suite to second bedroom, rear garden and allocated parking. Viewings highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet?
Call us now to book your viewing Entrance Hall
Double glazed front door and double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, telephone point, radiator and doors to:
Low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled in the principle areas.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.61m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, stainless steel sink/drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, wood work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, tv point, radiator and door leading to:
Utility Room 6' x 4' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.35m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, a range of base units with wood work surface over, plumbing for washing machine and combi boiler.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 18' ( 5.97m max x 5.49m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, tv point, two radiators and double bi-folding doors leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing and stairs from landing to bedroom one, built in cupboard, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 19' 8" max -12.02 min x 15' 5" ( 5.99m max -12.02 min x 4.70m )
Double glazed velux windows to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" max including wardrobes x 10' 10" max ( 4.83m max including wardrobes x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, tv point, radiator and door to:
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, double shower unit, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Three 16' 9" max including wardrobe x 10' 8" ( 5.11m max including wardrobe x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, tv point and radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and floor.
Paved with three allocated parking spaces.
Patio area adjacent to the property, mainly laid to lawn with flower bed borders, timber shed, side access and enclosed by panel fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.