This beautiful three bedroom home built by Linden Homes in 2017, part of the stunning Wilshire Park development in Welwyn Village. Externally, the property benefits from a garden, garage and off street parking.
This beautiful three bedroom home built by Linden Homes in 2017, part of the stunning Wilshire Park development in Welwyn Village. The property benefits from fantastic modern living space, high specification fitted kitchen with dining area, spacious bright and airy living room with French doors to the rear leading to the garden, downstairs W/C. The first floor benefits from two great sized bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and a master bedroom benefitting from an en suite shower room. Externally, the property benefits from a garden, garage and off street parking.
Double Glazed Door to Front, Cupboard, Radiator, Tiled Flooring
W/C, Wash Hand Basin, Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator, Tiled Flooring
Lounge 19' 2" Max x 17' 8" Max ( 5.84m Max x 5.38m Max )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Double Glazed French Doors, Radiator x2, Telephone, Lino Flooring
Kitchen 18' 8" Max x 10' Max ( 5.69m Max x 3.05m Max )
Fitted Wall and Base Units, Double Glazed Window to Front, Sink/Drainer, 1 1/2 Bowl Sink, Work Surfaces, Integrated Electric Oven, Integrated Gas Hob, Cooker Hood, Intergrated Fridge/Freezer, Downlights, Integrated Microwave, Tiled Flooring
Double Glazed Window to Side, Cupboard, Loft Access, Carpet
Bedroom 1 12' 9" Max x 17' 7" Max ( 3.89m Max x 5.36m Max )
Double Glazed Window to Front x2, Radiator, Carpet
Shower Cubicle, Wash Hand Basin, Extractor Fan, W/C, Part Tiled, Shaver Point, Radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Carpet
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 10' 4" ( 2.62m x 3.15m )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator, Carpet
Bath with Mixer Taps, Wash Hand Basin, Extractor Fan, W/C, Part Tiled
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.