612 sq ft showroom/gallery with glazed high street frontage & direct street access
Private courtyard garden/parking area
Three bedroom residential dwelling
Kitchen/dining room/ first floor sitting room
Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
Courtyard garden/parking area
Business rates payable: £nil per annum
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
215 page views
215 page views
We are currently working remotely and fully equipped to answer your queries relating to this superb combined commercial/residential opportunity
Presently trading as an antiques emporium, this unlisted building is situated on the northerly side of the High Street in the picturesque village of Brasted, approximately 4 miles from Sevenoaks and 1.8 miles of the M25 Junction 5.
Other local businesses include Holloways of Ludlow Home, Coach House Interiors, Courtyard Antiques and Vanity London. Brasted also benefits from a village grocery store, two public houses (The White Hart & The Stanhope Arms) and a café/tearoom
agents’ notes: We strongly advise all interested parties to verify the rates above with Sevenoaks District Council Rates Dept on . Full vacant possession immediately on completion of legal formalities. Each party is to bear their own legal costs. Overview
Arranged over two floors, the ground floor is fitted as a showroom/gallery to the front (A1), with private residential accommodation above and to the rear (C3), complemented by an easily accessible, private paved courtyard garden/parking area.
Ground floor accommodation:
• Gallery / showroom – with glazed frontage comprising a curved bay window, additional windows and door opening to the High Street. Concealed ‘lobby’ area with floor mounted gas-fired boiler and door leading out to a rear courtyard parking/garden space. Private access to the residential accommodation consisting of:
• Dining room with decorative (non-working) fireplace comprising an ornate wooden surround, raised marble hearth and marble slips
• Kitchen with access to the courtyard and a range of fitted base/wall cupboards with worksurfaces over and tiled splash backs. Inset electric hob, double eye-level aeg oven, undercounter space for a fridge, freezer and space/plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and exposed ceiling timbers. Door to a small rear lobby leading through to a cloakroom with close coupled WC and small handbasin
First floor accommodation:
• Sitting room of generous proportion with an aspect to the front and exposed ceiling and wall timbers. Fireplace with wooden surround, marble tiled slips and marble hearth. French windows opening to a Juliet balcony
• Master bedroom of generous proportion
• Two further bedrooms, to include one with a wall of sliding door wardrobes offering hanging and shelving
• Bathroom comprising a full-length panelled bath, WC, pedestal basin and corner shower cubicle with Mira shower system
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by James Millard. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Millard for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.