Virtual viewing available.
** beautifully presented & extended semi detached ** through lounge ** extended kitchen ** utility room ** downstairs shower room ** second reception room / bedroom four ** three double bedrooms upstairs ** family bathroom ** low maintenance rear garden ** driveway ** Please call us now to view **
** beautifully presented & extended semi detached ** through lounge ** extended kitchen ** utility room ** downstairs shower room ** second reception room / bedroom four ** three double bedrooms upstairs ** family bathroom ** low maintenance rear garden ** driveway ** Please call us now to view this beautiful family home.
Block paved driveway with a double glazed door into the porch.
Double glazed windows to front and side, obscure double glazed door to entrance hall, wood flooring, ceiling light point and radiator.
Ceiling light point, radiator, wood flooring and cupboard housing meters.
Lounge 29' 8" into bay x 9' 7" ( 9.04m into bay x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed french doors to garden, wood flooring, electric fire point, two ceiling light points, four wall light points and two radiators.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 6' 9" max ( 4.78m x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, granite work tops, induction hob, electric pyroclean oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, sink with mixer tap, granite drainer, granite flooring, tiled to splash prone areas, two ceiling light points, radiator and doorway to utility space.
Double glazed door to garden, wall and base units housing Worcester Bosch boiler, granite work tops and floor, tiled to splash prone areas, door to wetroom, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, power shower, vanity hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, spotlights to ceiling and extractor fan, radiator and shaving point.
Second Reception/ Bedroom Four 11' 5" plus bay and door recess x 7' 8" ( 3.48m plus bay and door recess x 2.34m )
Double glazed bay window to front and window to side, wood flooring, sound proofed, spotlights to ceiling and two ceiling light points.
Double glazed bow window to front, loft hatch with pull-down ladder, two ceiling light points, radiator and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 9" max ( 3.91m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed bay window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 8" max ( 3.68m x 2.95m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, wood flooring, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' x 7' 8" max ( 5.18m x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear, wood flooring, ceiling light point and two radiators.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, freestanding bath with freestanding tap and hose, vanity hand wash basin with mixer tap, tiled walls and floor, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and extractor fan.
Low maintenance block paved rear garden with four power points, five sensor wall lights, block paved side access with gate and 2 sheds; both with electric supply.
Velux window, boarded with power points, two ceiling light points and multi point aerial. Joists are ready for conversion or side extension.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.