offers invited! Located on a quiet street in the sought after Victoria Park area of Cardiff, this semi-detached home is offered with no chain and is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a tradtional red-brick semi.
Located on a quiet street in the sought after Victoria Park area of Cardiff, this semi-detached home is offered with no chain and is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a tradtional red-brick semi.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs WC, bay fronted lounge, separate dining room and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a shower room and access to a good sized loft space.
Outside there is a front garden which has the potential to provide parking subject to the usual planning consents and addition of drop kerbs. To the rear there is a sizeable enclosed and level garden which is ideal for a growing family.
Within close proximity to local shops on Waungron Road and Cowbridge Road, and located close to a bus route to the city centre.
Entered via a modern composite door inset with a coloured double glazed light, further double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor with disability stair lift, understair storage cupboard, dado rail, picture rail, laminate flooring, doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and WC.
Double glazed window to side, WC.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 12' 3" max ( 4.11m into bay x 3.73m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 3" max ( 3.53m x 3.43m max )
Radiator, opening to 'sun room'
Sun Room 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, part double glazed door to rear leading to the rear garden, opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 6' 5" ( 5.16m x 1.96m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, extensive range of floor and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, single bowl and drainer sink unit with mixer tap, electric cooker point, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side, doors to three bedrooms and shower room, loft access, dado rail.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" into bay x 11' 3" max ( 4.19m into bay x 3.43m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max x 11' 9" ( 3.61m max x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard housing combination boiler, laminate flooring, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, picture rail.
Double glazed window to rear, WC, disabled shower, wash hand basin, radiator.
Garden area with low level boundary wall and access via a wrought iron gate. Laid to paving and concrete with side access to the rear garden.
A good sized garden, enclose with brick wall and timber fencing and a hedged boundary to the rear. Patio area adjacent to the property laid to concrete with the remainder laid to lawn and several planting aread and borders.
From our office on Cowbridge Road East (CF11 9AJ), proceed in a westerly direction away from the city centre for approximately 1 mile. At the t-junction turn right onto Lansdowne Road and then take the 4th turning right onto Windway Road.Take the first left into Birchfield Crescent and the property can be found on the left hand side marked by our For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.