Situated within an incredibly popular cul de sac location is this large extended detached family house which sits on an incredibly generous proportioned plot enjoying a fantastic degree of privacy and natural sunlight. The property has the benefit of being offered for sale with no upward chain.
Situated within an incredibly popular cul de sac location is this large extended detached family house which sits on an incredibly generous proportioned plot enjoying a fantastic degree of privacy and natural sunlight plus offering the potential for further extension to the rear subject to all the necessary planning consents being obtained. The spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and in brief comprises of reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms, family bathroom, family shower room, driveway parking for several cars, single garage and large rear garden. Book A viewing today!
Having front elevation double glazed door with frosted glass insets, stairs rising to first floor, large understairs storage, radiator and doors leading into:
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' 5" ( 5.94m x 3.48m )
Having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, two wall lights, gas fire with surround and hearth, fitted shelving and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.30m )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, side elevation stained glass window, space for large dining table, coving and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.54m )
Having matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge/freezer, additional appliance space, space for breakfast table, tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window, side elevation window with tiled sill, side elevation double glazed door with frosted glass providing access to rear garden, large walk in pantry with shelving lighting and quarry tiled flooring and radiator.
Split Level First/f Landing
With stairs leading off in two directions, front elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch, two wall lights, radiator and doors leading into:
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.79m )
Having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to balcony which enjoys lovely views over the rear garden and enjoys a good degree of privacy, range of fitted wardrobes, loft access hatch, two wall lights, additional side elevation window and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.77m x 1.80m )
Having a matching three piece suite comprising of low level wc, hand wash basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over and tiled surround, front elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, side elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.38m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted cabin bed with integrated wardrobes and dressing table.
Family Shower Room 9' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.77m x 1.80m )
Having a matching white four piece suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, bidet with mixer tap and separate shower cubicle with shower over tiled surround and glass screen, three side elevation double glazed windows with frosted glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars, the driveway incorporates access to the single garage, access to the front entrance door, gated access to the rear garden, well stocked flowerbeds, outside lighting, outside wc and outside utility house which includes plumbing for appliances and houses gas central heating combination condensing boiler and gas meter plus lighting and boundary fencing and hedging.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, variety of trees and shrubs, raised rockery, greenhouse, well stocked flowerbeds, central paved seating area with pagoda, variety of vegetable plots, outside lighting, outside tap, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing and hedging.
The rear garden enjoys a good degree of natural sunlight and privacy plus offers huge potential for further extension to the rear of the property subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
Having double doors, rear elevation double glazed door providing access to the rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.