Located a short walk from the shops in Canton and just a mile to the city centre, this spacious home is ideal for a large family or as an investment. Benefitting from two reception rooms, 21' kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, shower room, bathroom, cloakroom and a southerly facing large garden.
Located a short walk from the shops in Canton and just a mile to the city centre, this spacious home is ideal for a large family or as an investment.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an external porch, entrance hall, a bay fronted lounge with feature fireplace, a separate sitting room, a cloakroom/WC and a spacious 21' family kitchen/dining room. To the first floor are three double bedrooms a shower room and a further bathroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a surprisingly large southerly facing rear garden, and the sale comes with no chain so call us today for your viewing.
Entered via a part opaque glazed door, doors to lounge, dining room, cloakroom/WC and kitchen/diner, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, original ornate architrave, access to coal cellar with lighting, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 15' 2" into bay ( 4.67m max x 4.62m into bay )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, radiator, picture rail.
Sitting Room 13' 2" max x 11' 11" ( 4.01m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboards and shelving to either side of chimney breast.
Family Kitchen/dining Room 21' 11" x 10' 9" ( 6.68m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, part double glazed door to side giving access to the rear garden, space for dining table and chairs, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, range of floor and wall mounted kitchen units with contrasting work surfaces over, radiator, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, single bowl and drainer sink unit.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Split level landing with spindles and balustrade, doors to three bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, loft access.
Bedroom 1 19' 8" max x 15' 2" into bay ( 5.99m max x 4.62m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, further double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" max x 12' ( 4.04m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard to side of chimney breast.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
High level double glazed window to side, WC with enclosed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath.
Double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit with storage cupboards under, corner shower cubicle.
Low level boundary wall with wrought iron railings and gate leading to a paved forcourt with a covered external porch leading to the main entrance.
A surprisingly large, southerly facing rear garden laid predominantly to lawn with mature hedged boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.