**oulsnam are delighted to introduce this much improved & beautifully presented three bedroom link-detached family home** Situated within this popular Primsland Cul-de-sac and boasting two reception rooms, modern kitchen & utility room, conservatory & wc, viewing advised to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer! E P Rating D Situation
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This prime location of Primsland provides easy access to St Peters School, Gaudet Luce Golf & Leisure Complex, Droitwich Town Centre and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors. Directions
From the agents office head southeast on Victoria Square, At the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road. Turn right at Worcester Road bear left through next roundabout then turn left into Tagwell Road. Continue until the third right hand turning into Primsland Way, then take the sixth left hand turn into Yew Tree Hill then take the second right into Belfry Road and the property is located on your right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board. Summary
This beautifully presented and much improved link-detached family home is situated within a desirable cul de sac located in the popular Primsland area of Droitwich offers the following accommodation;
* Approached via entrance porch with door into the hall having a door giving access into the living room and stairs rise to the first floor accommodation.
* Generous living room has oak effect laminate flooring and door into the dining room with continuation of the oak effect laminate flooring and patio doors provide access into the conservatory with French doors onto the rear garden
* Modern fitted kitchen with door into under stairs storage cupboard with light and integrated Lamona appliances to include an induction hob, with extractor above, eye level top and main oven and slim line dishwasher, wall mounted and base units, drawers and wooden style work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and an archway leads into the utility room with continuation of the wall mounted and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, breakfast bar area, space for free standing appliances and door into the lobby which has doors into the wc and remainder of the garage
* The former garage has been partially converted to incorporate a ground floor wc with a saniflo wc and pedestal wash hand basin and has a further door into a storage area which offers potential to create an additional shower cubicle
* The remainder of the garage offers ample storage, has power and lighting and up and over door onto the drive
* To the first floor is the landing with door into the airing cupboard housing the Worcester Bosch boiler and further doors lead into all bedrooms and the family shower room
* The master bedroom features built in fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space
* A further double bedroom and the third is a single
* Contemporary style family shower room comprises double shower cubicle with rainwater head style power shower and glazed screens, low level dual flush wc and wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboards and shelving
* The landscaped rear garden is enclosed, features a decking area and is mainly laid to lawn
* The property benefits from a tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking and leads to the front porch entrance. General information
All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the wall mounted boiler located in the airing cupboard on the landing. Tenure
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
Entrance Porch (1.2m x 0.7m (3' 11" x 2' 4"))
Entrance Hall (2.1m x 1.4m (6' 11" x 4' 7"))
Lounge (5m x 3.9m (16' 5" x 12' 10"))
Dining Room (3.2m x 2.4m (10' 6" x 7' 10"))
Kitchen (3.2m x 2.3m (10' 6" x 7' 7"))
Utility Room (3.5m x 2.3m (11' 6" x 7' 7"))
Ground Floor wc (1.4m x 1.4m (4' 7" x 4' 7"))
Remainder Of Garage (3.4m x 2.5m (11' 2" x 8' 2"))
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.