Oulsnam proudly introduce this delightful two double bedroom cottage boasting a wealth of character & charm, ideally located within this desirable area, viewing advised to appreciate everything this beautiful home has to offer! Ep Rating D
**vendor yet to approve full details ** call to arrange to view** Situation
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This location is ideal for ease of access into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors. Location
From the agents office head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road, first right into Blackfriars Avenue continue to the end and turn left into Old Coach Road and the property is located on the left hand side opposite Witton School playing field. Summary
This beautiful charming cottage was originally built in 1865 and has been extended and undergone much improvement throughout. The current vendor has been in residence for the past 19 years and enjoyed the ideal location for ease of access to the local amenities and Town Centre. The property boasts the following accommodation;
* The property is approached over a paved and stepped pathway which leads to the front porch entrance with a landscaped fore garden to the side featuring flowers, trees, mature conifers and shrubs which offers scope to create parking further to gaining planning permission
* Welcoming entrance porch with door into the lounge
* Open plan lounge with feature brick fireplace and opening through into the dining room with under stairs study area, feature built in stove, stairs rising to first floor accommodation and door into the kitchen
* Fitted kitchen with integral dishwasher, range of base and wall units, archway into the rear lobby/hallway with built in storage cupboard, door providing access onto the rear garden and door into the shower room
* Ground floor modern shower room comprises a shower cubicle with double screen doors, low level dual flush wc and wash hand basin set into vanity and storage unit, built in storage/airing cupboard houses the gas central heating boiler with space below and plumbing for a washing machine
*To the first floor there is a double bedroom having a feature fireplace with built in fitted wardrobes to each side. Bedroom Two is a single bedroom with build in wardrobes.
* Stairs from the landing lead to the wc with wash hand basin and saniflo wc
* Outside is the stunning landscaped garden which features three sections with an initial block paved seating area ideal for al fresco dining and pergola above, the lawn area features a paved pathway leading to the detached summer house which has power and lighting with an enclosed gravel and hardstanding area beyond where there are two sheds and a raised planter
* Viewing advised to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer! General information
Services All mains services are connected to the property. The central heating is generated by a gas boiler located in the shower room.
Tenure The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Porch (1.37m x 0.9m (4' 6" x 2' 11"))
Lounge (4.24m x 3.02m (13' 11" x 9' 11"))
Dining Room (4.24m x 2.36m (13' 11" x 7' 9"))
Kitchen (3.48m x 2m (11' 5" x 6' 7"))
Inner Hall/Lobby (1.07m x 1.7m (3' 6" x 5' 7"))
Shower Room (2.51m x 3.28m (8' 3" x 10' 9"))
3.78m (Min to Fire Place not including wardrobes) x 3.02m
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.