Skip to main content

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Available from 15th Dec 2019
  • Shared Ownership ** 25% Share
  • Kitchen/ Diner & Lounge
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Bathroom & Ground Floor W.C
  • Garden & Garage to The Rear
  • EPC Rating D

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 8 page views

Since listed: 28 page views

Description

25 % Shared Ownership Property ** Located on the outer edge of the Lawley Farm development in Lawley Village
is this attractive two bedroom semi detached home. Modern and well presented this property benefits from a
lounge with attractive large windows, guest cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room with double doors leading to
the garden. On the first floor the bedroom 1 has two floor to ceiling sash windows, a radiator and built in
wardrobes, family bathroom and a further double bedroom. With a larger than average garden and a garage to
the rear. **Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended **

Lounge 15' 1'' x 12' 4'' (4.59m x 3.76m)
With carpet, ceiling light point, large window to front
aspect, door to :

Inner Hall
With ceiling light point, door to useful storage cupboard,
door to :

Ground Floor Cloaks
With W.C, pedestal handwash basin, ceiling.

Kitchen / Diner 15' 1'' x 8' 5'' (4.59m x 2.56m)
With a range of wall mounted and base units, ceiling light
point, patio doors to rear garden.

Carpeted Staircase to First Floor Landing
With ceiling light point, doors to all first floor rooms.

Bedroom One 15' 1'' x 9' 6'' (4.59m x 2.89m)
With carpet, ceiling light point, windows to front aspect.

Bedroom Two 15' 2'' x 8' 0'' (4.62m x 2.44m)
With carpet, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect.

Bathroom
With bath and overhead shower, pedestal handwash basin, W.C.

Enclosed Rear Garden
Mainly laid to lawn stepping up to paved patio area,
fencing and gated access to :

Single Garage
With Up and over door.
Tenure
We are advised that this property is 25 % Share. We are advised Monthly rental figure is approx GBP327.78 for the remaining 75% share.

You could get

Ultrafast broadband Ultrafast broadband

Up to 200 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Oakengates 1.8 miles
  • Telford Central 1.9 miles
  • Lawley Primary School 0 miles
  • Lawley Village Academy 0.2 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Oakengates 1.8 miles
  • Telford Central 1.9 miles
  • Lawley Primary School 0 miles
  • Lawley Village Academy 0.2 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in TF4:

  • £143,895
  • Price decrease

  • -£18,171
  • (-11.212%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £158,107
  • Properties sold

    66

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in TF4 is currently:

£585 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in TF4
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
2nd Jun 2020 £37,450 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Foden Property Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Foden Property Ltd for full details and further information.