An immaculately presented two bedroom end of terrace in Gold Close, Fareham. Built circa 2018, this property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase. Contact us today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this immaculate two bedroom end of terrace house in Gold Close, Fareham. The property is incredibly well presented and features two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the shower room, ample parking and a great sized, private rear garden. With approx. 8 years remaining on its original NHBC warranty and great location, an internal inspection of this property is highly recommended.
Door to front elevation, radiator, wood flooring, stairs to landing, doors leading to:
Lounge 10' 4" x 14' 6" ( 3.15m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television point, telephone point, radiator, carpeted, under stairs cupboard
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 7" to door recess ( 3.25m x 3.23m to door recess )
Double glazed french style doors to rear elevation, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with worktops over, one and a half sized sink with drainer, electric hob with cooker hood over, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, wood flooring.
Matching wall and base units with worktops over, plumbing for washing machine, boiler.
WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator.
Stairs from hallway, loft access, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point, carpeted, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled, heated towel rail.
Double glazed windows to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, part tiled.
Manageable front garden with low level shrub, access to allocated parking, side access leading to rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, storage shed, gate to rear/side access leading to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.