**25% shared ownership** Brilliant opportunity to purchase this ground floor apartment, offerings 2 bedrooms, an open plan lounge/ kitchen/ diner and a garage! Call us today for more information!
An extremely well-presented purpose built ground floor apartment, located in a sought after development that lies to the west of Norwich city centre. This impressive property boasts a secure phone entry system, a garage, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a good size open plan lounge/ diner/ kitchen, and benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fire central heating with smooth plastered ceilings and offered in excellent decorative order. This home is ideal for for a first time buyer, and is sold via Clarion Housing Association.
Communal entrance door with a secure phone entry system into the entrance hall, secure letterbox, and private door into entrance hall of the property.
Wall mounted entry phone system, built in double cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen 17' 8" x 13' 7" ( 5.38m x 4.14m )
Open plan. Fully fitted range of eye and base kitchen units, roll-top work surfaces, breakfast bar, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, built in washing machine, built in fridge/ freezer, built in dishwasher, built in electric hob, stainless steel extractor over, built in electric double oven. Wall mounted gas fired boiler with a large uPVC picture window to the front aspect. Further window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.62m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, smooth ceiling, radiator.
Shower cubicle, inset electric shower, WC, wash hand basin, ladder radiator, smooth plastered ceilings, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.90m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling.
Panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, inset spot lighting, smooth ceiling and extractor fan
The property has communal grounds, mainly laid to lawn with a garage.
Garage 16' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.11m x 3.00m )
Up & over door to the front.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.