Looking to put your stamp on a property? Looking to invest or simply fly the nest and buy your first home? Then this 2 Bedroomed home located close to well regarded schools and local amenities maybe the answer. Really must be viewed to envision how you would make it the ideal home. No Onward Chain.
Looking to put your stamp on a property? Looking to invest or simply fly the nest and buy your first home? Then this 2 Bedroomed home located close to well regarded schools and local amenities maybe the answer. Requiring modest updating this property benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, Rear Garden and Utility. Situated within a popular residential area, this terraced house boasts an upstairs Bathroom, Combi boiler and UPVC Double Glazing. Really must be viewed to envision how you would make it the ideal home. No Onward Chain.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
composite entrance door, carpeted flooring, stairs to First Floor Landing.
Lounge 11' 11" extending to 13' 11" (into bay) x 11' 10" (into alcoves) ( 3.63m extending to 4.24m (into bay) x 3.61m (into alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed square bay window, electric fireplace, coved cornicing, carpeted flooring, radiator, TV and telephone points, door leading to Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted flooring, coved cornicing, understairs storage cupboard, door to Utility and door to Kitchen, door to pantry cupboard which has single glazed opaque window overlooking Utility.
plumbing for washing machine, lino flooring, part white tiling, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.99m x 1.93m )
fully fitted with range of white base units with contrasting wood veneer roll top work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit, free standing oven, space for fridge freezer, tile effect lino flooring, extractor fan, UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect overlooking garden, radiator, UPVC door to side aspect leading to rear garden.
loft access, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 4" extending to 13' 1" (into bay) ( 3.86m x 3.15m extending to 3.99m (into bay) )
UPVC Double Glazed square bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, radiator, storage with Double Glazed UPVC opaque window to front aspect and single glazed opaque window to rear aspect overlooking stairs.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, exposed wall mounted 'Ideal' combi boiler, radiator.
Bathroom/ Wet Room
'Mira' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, this room has a fresh feel about it with part neutral white tiling, lino flooring, extractor fan, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, storage cupboard.
Palisade To Front
with gated access to shared alleyway leading to enclosed rear garden.
Enclosed Rear Garden
mostly laid to lawn with some paving.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.