Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Freehold
  • Quote Ref: JS0070
  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Two bedroom semi-detached home
  • Large lounge with feature fireplace
  • Well presented fitted kitchen
  • Feature spiral staircase
  • Double glazing &throughout
  • Driveway parking
  • No onward chain

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 1326 page views

Since listed: 1326 page views

Description

Quote Ref: JS0070.

**25% shared ownership** A great way to get onto the property ladder if you are a first time buyer! A two bedroom semi-detached property with large lounge, well presented kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Also, having double glazing and driveway parking.

Ground floor

Entrance Hall – UPVC composite front door, storage cupboard, ceiling light point and doors leading to lounge and kitchen.

Lounge & Dining Area (4.81m x 3.70m) – Having a feature fireplace with electric fire, UPVC double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation, spiral staircase to first floor, ceiling coving and a ceiling light point.

Kitchen (2.34m x 2.16m) – A range of matching wall, drawer and base units with tiled splash-backs, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge-freezer, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling coving and a ceiling light point.

First floor

Landing – Loft access, spiral staircase to ground floor, ceiling light point and doors leading to two bedrooms and family bathroom.

Bedroom One (3.70m x 2.56m) – Having a UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, and a ceiling light point.

Bedroom Two (3.70m x 2.40m) – UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard, and a ceiling light point.

Bathroom – A panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush toilet, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed frosted window to side elevation, tiled walls, and a ceiling light point.

External

Front – Having a front lawn, driveway parking for two vehicles and gated access to rear elevation.

Rear – A patio area laid to lawn and gated access to front elevation.

Shared ownership

Please note this is a shared ownership property. The purchase is for 25% currently, with rent payable on the other 75% share. Please enquire for more details.

You could get

Ultrafast broadband Ultrafast broadband

Up to 200 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Bilbrook 1.3 miles
  • Codsall 2 miles
  • Dovecotes Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Aldersley High School 0.5 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Bilbrook 1.3 miles
  • Codsall 2 miles
  • Dovecotes Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Aldersley High School 0.5 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in WV9:

  • £160,965
  • Price decrease

  • -£20,162
  • (-11.131%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £169,068
  • Properties sold

    22

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in WV9 is currently:

£637 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in WV9
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
26th Jun 2020 £35,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by eXp World UK. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact eXp World UK for full details and further information.