Offered for sale with no upward chain is this deceptively spacious and well presented two bedroom terrace house with allocated parking for two vehicles. The property has easy access to Derby City Centre and viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in an incredibly popular and modern development is this well presented and deceptively spacious extended mid terraced house which enjoys easy access to Derby City Centre, major commuting links and excellent local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises of lounge, kitchen diner, ground floor WC, two bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, two parking spaces and bricked storage area with double doors. Book A viewing today!
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.86m )
Having front entrance door with double glazed inset, front elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and door leading through to:
Kitchen Diner 15' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.73m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks, incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer, space for dining table, rear elevation double glazed French doors providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, recessed spot lighting, radiator and door leading into:
Ground Floor W C
Having matching white low level wc with push button flush and pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access hatch, radiator and doors leading into:
Family Bathroom 7' x 5' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.60m )
Having matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and tiled sill, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 6' 7" plus recess ( 3.12m x 2.01m plus recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance area which incorporates pathway to front entrance door and outside lighting.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, decked seating area, gated access to parking area, gravel borders, outside tap and boundary fencing. There is two parking spaces along with brick storage area with double doors to the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.