This detached house is presented in a lovely condition throughout, with an open plan kitchen/diner with oakwood flooring and a characterful lounge. Upstairs, the three bedrooms and modern bathroom complete the living accommodation. There is also a bright rear garden, off-road parking and garage.
This detached home is presented in a wonderful style throughout and would make a delightful family home. Downstairs, there is a modern open-plan kitchen/diner with beautiful oak wood flooring and a dual aspect to provide plenty of natural light. A lean-to leads from the kitchen to provide extra storage space. At the front of the property is the lounge with characterful bay windows and an electric fireplace. Upstairs, the three well-proportioned bedrooms are laid out over a split level, with the master bedroom benefiting from bay windows and double built-in wardrobes. The modern bathroom with bath and rain shower over completes the living accommodation.
To the front of the property is a driveway to provide off-road parking and an enclosed front garden area. The rear garden can be accessed from the main property or via a side gate entrance from the front. The fence enclosed rear garden has a sunny aspect and is multipurpose with a decking area, patio area and lawn area with an attractive array of shrubbery, flowers and trees. The property also benefits from a garage which is serviced via up-and-over doors, power and lighting.
This house is ideally situated for local travel links, including Sholing and Woolston Train Stations and regular bus routes into Southampton City Centre. There are also local amenities, schools and green spaces an easy distance away.
The property is entered via a double glazed front door from the side of the property, which leads into the entrance hall with further double glazed windows to the side, a radiator, a skimmed ceiling and oak wood flooring. From here, there is access to the lounge and to the dining room, and stairs lead to the first floor with two storage cupboards underneath.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.04m max x 3.91m max )
The lounge is situated at the front of the property with double glazed bow windows to the front, an electric fireplace, a radiator and television point. There is carpeted flooring, a skimmed ceiling and picture rails.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
The dining room has an open plan layout to the kitchen and benefits from oak wood flooring, television and Virgin media points, double glazed windows to the side and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 9" plus door recess ( 3.71m x 2.36m plus door recess )
The kitchen is open plan to the dining room, with a combined maximum length of 24' 09'' (7.34m). The fitted kitchen benefits from a single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, further range of matching wooden wall and base level cupboards with worksurfaces over and splashback tiling behind, plumbing for dishwasher, a four ring gas hob with cookerhood overhead, integrated electric dual oven, and space for fridge/freezer. The rest of the room features a wall mounted central heating boiler, oak wood flooring, picture rails, and is dual aspect with double glazed windows to the rear and side. A door leads out onto the lean to.
Lean To 12' 6" x 4' 6" ( 3.81m x 1.37m )
There is a lead-to leading from the kitchen and is dual aspect with single glazed windows to the rear and side die and has tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
The stairs leading from the downstairs entrance hall are carpeted and lead to the split level first floor landing, with double glazed windows to the side and access to the loft via the hatch.
Bedroom One 12' 9" into bow windows x 10' 2" plus wardrobes ( 3.89m into bow windows x 3.10m plus wardrobes )
The master bedroom is situated at the front of the property with double glazed bow windows to the front, double built-in wardrobes, a radiator, carpeted flooring and picture rails.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Situated in the middle of the property and is dual aspect with double glazed windows to the rear and side. The room also has a radiator, carpeted flooring and a skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
Situated at the rear of the property with double glazed windows to the rear, a radiator, carpeted flooring and a skimmed ceiling.
The family bathroom benefits from a wash hand basin with vanity, a low level W.C. And a bath with mixer taps and rain shower overhead. The room also has fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and a skimmed ceiling and is heated by the heated towel rail.
Front Garden & Parking
To the side of the property there is a driveway with dropped kerb to provide off-road parking and a gated side entrance leads to the garage.
The garage has up and over doors and is serviced by power and light.
The rest of the front garden is laid to a stone area to the front of the property.
The fence enclosed rear garden is mostly laid to lawn, with a patio area to the immediate rear of the house. A slate pathway leads to a decked area to the rear of the garden. The rear garden benefits from having a sunny aspect and an attractive array of shrubbery, flowers and trees.
The owner has advised the planning permission has previously been granted on the house for an extension, giving the property development potential. For more information, please contact the branch.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.