Virtual viewing available.
Peter Alan Swansea are pleased to offer this traditional 3 bedroom mid terrace located in the ever so popular area of Port Tennant, Swansea. Its location offers convenient access to the M4 Motorway, Swansea City Centre, Swansea University and the SA1 Waterfront.
Peter Alan Swansea are pleased to offer this traditional 3 bedroom mid terrace located in the ever so popular area of Port Tennant, Swansea. Its location offers convenient access to the M4 Motorway, Swansea City Centre, Swansea University and the SA1 Waterfront. The accommodation is set over two floors and briefly compromises of; Entrance hall, lounge. Sitting room, dining room and a kitchen. On the first floor are the three bedrooms and shower room.
Externally the property offers a front forecourt and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the properties good size and location.
Door to front
Fitted carpet, stairs
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 5" Plus bay window ( 3.61m x 3.48m Plus bay window )
Carpet, fireplace, bay window, fitted bar area
Dining Room 10' 4" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.15m into recess x 3.68m )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink, space for cooker, space for washing machine, vinyl flooring, window to side, window to rear, door to rear
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.53m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to front
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 10' 6" into recess ( 3.71m x 3.20m into recess )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to rear
Bedroom 3 10' into recess x 8' 7" ( 3.05m into recess x 2.62m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, window to rear
Fitted with a shower enclosure with plumbed shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled splashback, window to side
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.