A well presented and extended three/four bedroom semi detached property situated with the sought after location of Spinney Hill benefiting from versatile living accommodation.
The property comprises entrance porch, lounge, modern kitchen/diner, family room/bedroom and wet room. To the first floor are three additional bedrooms and bathroom. Outside are gardens to the front and rear, garage to the rear and potential for off road parking (subject to planning consents).
Entered via obscure double glazed door to the front aspect, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and cupboards housing utility meters.
Lounge 17' 11" max x 11' 8" ( 5.46m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, two radiators, shelved recesses, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace with mantle over and hearth and living flame fire inset, under stairs storage cupboard, additional storage cupboard and opening into kitchen/diner.
Bedroom 16' 10" x 8' 8" ( 5.13m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed French doors leading into the conservatory and door into wet room.
Wet Room 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, radiator and tiled walls and flooring.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" x 10' 3" ( 5.46m x 3.12m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, built-in dishwasher, space for white goods, central heating boiler serving heating and hot water, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed part obscure door to the side aspect and double glazed door into bedroom.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Of a brick built and double glazed construction with double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge, access to loft space, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, telephone point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect radiator and bulkhead.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC, fully tiled walls and radiator.
Open plan paved frontage, paved pathway leading to the front door and well stocked shrub border.
Fully enclosed with fencing, gated side access, outside tap, decked seating area, timber garden shed, well stocked shrub borders and Silver Birch tree.
Up and over door, power and light and courtesy door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.