A well presented and spacious three bedroom town house in the popular city point development. The property briefly compromises of an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen/diner, an upstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, off road parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden.
A well presented and spacious three bedroom town house in the popular city point development. The property briefly compromises of an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen/diner, an upstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, off road parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden. The property offers easy access to Derby City Centre, The Train Station and A52. Viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via double glazed door into the hallway with a wall mounted radiator and doors giving access to the cloakroom and lounge.
Having a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splash backs and a double glazed window to the front.
13'7 x 16'1 - Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate wood flooring, radiator, television point, smoke alarm, door to the kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen / Diner
13'7 x 8'7 - Having a fitted range of eye and base level units with roll top work surface, electric oven with four ring gas hob, hood extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Having access to a part boarded loft space, and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
13'6 x 8'11 - Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and built in airing cupboard.
10' x 7' - Having a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
6'9 x 6'2 - Having a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
A fitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower, fitted shower screen, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
To the front there is an arrangement of shrubs and bushes and pathway to the front door. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with a patio and lawn and a single gate leading to the driveway with two parking spaces.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.