3 bed end terrace house for sale Yr Allt, Llantrisant, Pontyclun CF72
- Llantrisant Primary0.2 miles
- Penygawsi Primary School0.4 miles
- Pontyclun1.4 miles
- Llanharan2.8 miles
Features and description
- Larger Than Average Garage Plus Parking
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Shower/Utility
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Very Unique Property
- Cobbled Street
360 Virtual Viewing Available. A delightful, charming and spacious end terrace home tucked away in the heart of Old Llantrisant, offering stunning period features, Three bedrooms and two reception rooms. It offers ample living space located on a cobbled road, just a short walk from amenities.
Peter Alan Talbot Green are pleased to present to the market this charming and deceptively spacious three bedroom property tucked away in the heart of Old Llantrisant offering beautiful period feature. The property itself is located on a cobbled road, just a short walk from the historical bullring where you will find a range of unique boutiques, coffee shops and public houses.
Internally the property briefly comprises, porch access via front, hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, inner hallway and utility/shower room all to the ground floor. To the first floor you will find three spacious bedrooms, bathroom with separate WC.
Outside the property offers a concrete courtyard overlooking the church ground plus off road parking for two cars. The garage is larger than average with power sockets and lighting.
Enter into porch, door leading into hall. Window to front.
Access to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Feature fireplace. Access to kitchen. Window to front.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Feature fireplace. Window to front.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.17m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktops over. Inset sink unit, free standing oven and hob. Space for an under counter fridge/freezer. Window to rear. Access to inner hall.
Staircase leading to first floor. Access to utility room. Door leading to rear courtyard.
Utility/ Shower Room
Fitted with walk in shower and wash hand basin, Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Window to side. Door leading to courtyard.
Access to all first floor rooms plus bathroom and WC. Cupboard providing storage.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Window to side.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.51m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Window to front.
Fitted with a bath and wash hand basin. Obscure window to side.
Fitted with a WC. Obscure window to side.
Concrete courtyard overlooking Old Llantrisant Church. Access to garage. Off road parking for two cars.
Schools And Catchments
Welsh Primary School - ygg Llantrisant
English Primary School - Llantrisant Primary
Welsh Secondary School - Ysgol Llanhari (Secondary)
English Secondary School - Bryncelynnog
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green for full details and further information.