The comprehensively refurbished, gas centrally heated and UPVC double glazed three bedroomed Freehold semi-detached residence enjoying attractive location on the much sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate. Ep Rating E. Location
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Long Mynd Road, Northfield, a popular Road forming part of this well established residential area close to local amenities.
The property does of course form part of the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate renowned for its local Parks, Gardens, Schools and other amenities. Summary
* Freehold Semi-detached Residence offering classic Three Bedroomed accommodation in popular residential area
* Viewing Highly Recommended
* Modern Gas Fired Central Heating System and UPVC Double Glazed windows installed in recent years
* Kitchen and Bathroom refurbished in recent years
* Attractive Lounge at Front with feature fireplace and wide double glazed bay window to the Front and open access to
* Separate Dining Area with double glazed double doors leading to the Garden
* Fitted Kitchen having single drainer sink unit with range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob with oven below and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and door leading to the Garage
* Refurbished Bathroom having contemporary white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin in vanity unit, low level w.c. Suite and spot lighting to ceiling
* Deep Block Paved Driveway to Front providing Off Street Car Parking for 2 to 3 cars and leading to
* Single Car Garage having double doors to the Front
* Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden with block terrace, shaped lawn, flower beds containing a variety of shrubs and plants and boundaries defined by hedges and fences
* Carpets and Curtains where fitted are included in the sale. General information
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed with boiler serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed externally to the main building.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.