Offers in region of£235,000
2 bed flat for sale St. Monicas Way, Ashbourne DE6
- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School0.2 miles
- Ashbourne Primary School0.3 miles
- Cromford9.9 miles
- Matlock Bath10 miles
Features and description
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite
- Large L Shaped Living Kitchen Area
- Parking Space & Communal Gardens
- Terrace & Spectacular Views Across Peak District
A beautiful ground floor apartment located close to Ashbourne Town centre with spectacular views across the Peak District National Park. Accommodation comprises, large L shaped living kitchen, two bedrooms, master with ensuite and bathroom/wc. A terrace provides access to the communal gardens.
A very attractively situated select development with superior apartments with number 5 occupying a delightful ground floor position and ground floor terrace with access to the communal gardens. Luxuriously appointed apartment has oak block floors throughout, large open plan L shaped living room and kitchen with high gloss cabinets and granite work surfaces with a comprehensive range of built in appliances, two double bedrooms including master bedroom ensuite, shower room/wc, second double bedroom with dual aspect and luxurious fitted bath/shower room, also fitted by Villeroy Boch.
Property is situated on the outskirts of Ashbourne. From the communal gardens there are spectacular views into the Peak District. Ashbourne is within easy walking distance and offers a wide range of facilities and amenities.
The accommodation includes carpeted communal entrance hall, large L shaped reception hall with store cupboard and cloakroom, superb open plan living room and kitchen with access to the ground floor balconied terrace, two excellent double bedrooms including maser bedroom ensuite and large luxurious bath and shower room/wc. Communal gardens.
Entrance canopy with light protects two broad double glazed entrance doors which leads to a:
Communal Entrance Hall
With heating and light.
With oak floor and radiator. There is a video security intercom.
Double oak door store cupboard with shelving.
Double Door Cloaks Cupboard
With hanging rail space and shelving.
L Shaped Area 26' 2" x 12' 10" plus dining area 7' x 4' ( 7.98m x 3.91m plus dining area 7' x 4' )
Oak boarded floor throughout the living space. Two side facing double glazed windows and French doors flanked by further double glazed full height windows which open to the adjacent terrace. This leads directly onto the landscaped gardens.
With a contemporary electric fan and radiator. Wall light points.
Superbly fitted and equipped with a comprehensive range of base and wall cabinets with high gloss white doors with steel rod handles, black granite work surfaces which extend to a peninsular breakfast bar with overhang and seating beneath. There is an under counter stainless steel sink unit and built in appliances which comprise, 4 ring induction hob with steel cooker hood above and electric oven beneath. Under counter fridge freezer and dishwasher. Recess ceiling spotlights and a dining area adjacent.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' max ( 3.86m x 3.05m max )
With front facing double glazed window and radiator. Oak boarded floor.
En-Suite Shower Room/ Wc
With a Villeroy Boch suite in white including wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap. Shower enclosure with thermostatic shower. The walls are half ceramic tiled, together with the floor, in limestone shades which complement the suite. Shaver point, recess ceiling spotlights and extractor fan. Chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' max ( 3.76m x 3.05m max )
There are front and side facing double glazed windows and a radiator. Oak boarded floor.
Bathroom/ Wc 12' 7" x 5' 7" plus recess ( 3.84m x 1.70m plus recess )
A superior suite by Villeroy Boch including oval bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap, wc and large glass corner enclosure with thermostatic shower. The walls are half ceramic tiled, together with the floor, in limestone shades which complement the suite. Shaver point, recess ceiling spotlights and extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Balcony Terrace 12' x 6' 5" ( 3.66m x 1.96m )
With riven paved floor, steel and glass balustrade with exterior light and a gate leading directly into the gardens.
Attractive landscaped gardens surround the property are mainly laid to lawn
with deep shrub and herbaceous borders. The gardens are studded with specimen trees.
An allocated parking space is situated adjacent to the balconied terrace. There is additional visitors parking, communal refuse area and exterior light.
Open Fronted Store 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Which includes a steel shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Ashbourne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Ashbourne for full details and further information.