A conveniently situated, very well presented, two bedroom, freehold terraced residence of immense charm and character, ideal for first time buyers. Ep rating tbc Location
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Maas Road, Northfield forming part of a well established and popular residential area, close to local amenities.
The property is particularly convenient for access to local shopping facilities in Northfield and Northfield Railway station is also within easy reach. A regular public transport service operates locally. Summary
* Superb, freehold, terraced residence offering character two bedroom accommodation
* Viewing highly recommended
* Ideal first time purchase
* Convenient for access to local shops and public transport facilities
* Vestibule porch and reception hall
* Two charming reception rooms
* Fitted kitchen with one and half bowl sink unit with range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. Integrated oven and grill with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over and door leading to the garden
* Two good first floor bedrooms
* First floor bathroom having modern white suite of panel bath, pedastal wash basin and low level WC suite
* Delightful rear garden with blue brick terrace, lawn, well stoked flower beds and sun loggia open to the garden
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
* Car parking in Maas Road is restricted to residents with permits. Permits are available from the local authority. General information
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by a wall mounted boiler located in the second bedroom serving radiators to the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building externally.
Vestibule Porch Entrance
Dining Room (Front)
3.8m into wide bay x 3m
Lounge (Rear) (3.96m x 3.58m (13' 0" x 11' 9"))
Kitchen (Rear) (2.82m x 2.08m (9' 3" x 6' 10"))
Bedroom One (Front) (4.57m x 3.5m (15' 0" x 11' 6"))
Bedroom Two (Rear) (3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3"))
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.