2 bed bungalow for sale Coychurch Rise, Barry CF63
- Bryn Hafren Comprehensive School0.4 miles
- Pencoedtre High School0.4 miles
- Cadoxton0.8 miles
- Barry Docks1.3 miles
Features and description
- Two bedrooms
- Beautifully presented
- Enclosed rear yard
Beautifully presented and generously sized is this two bedroom bungalow in the popular Gibbonsdown area of Barry. The property is close to local amenities and offers great space and enclosed court yard.
Allen and Harris are pleased to bring to the market this generous sized two bedroom bungalow in Barry. The bungalow has an access ramp to front door, entrance hallway, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. To rear, enclosed rear garden area,
Enter via PVCu door with double glazed obscured glass insert into entrance hallway, access to all rooms, three storage cupboards, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
Range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric built in oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, space for white goods, tiles laid to floor, Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, PVCu double glazed door to side leading out to the front area,
Lounge 19' 6" max x 23' 7" max ( 5.94m max x 7.19m max )
'L' shaped lounge, laminate laid to floor, electric feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed patio doors to rear leading in rear garden area.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
PVCu double glazed window to side over looking rear garden area, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, carpet laid to floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
PVCu double glazed window to side, overlooking rear garden area, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe, carpet laid to floor
Two PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, corner style plastic panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, Vinyl laid to floor.
Front: Concrete ramp leading up to the front doors. Small area of mature planted shrubs
Rear: Enclosed rear garden area, Mainly low maintenance, predominantly patio, raised flower beds with some mature flowers and shrubs surrounding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Barry for full details and further information.